This fall, Faculty Development Day has been scheduled for Tuesday, August 25,2020. The overall theme or this day will be “Resilient & Resolute: John Jay across the Distance.”
We encourage you to tag the TLC on all social media posts and use the hashtags
This year, we are sponsoring a new activity for all fall FDD participants, the 2020 FDD ZoomShot Contest!
Fall 2020 FDD ZoomShot Contest
What do you need to do?
1. Take your most interesting, artistic, and inspiring Zoom screenshots during any of your
FDD Zoom sessions.
2. Post your favorites on at least 2 of these 3 social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram,
and Facebook ( an actual post, not a story)
3. Use any or all of these hashtags (#FDD, #TLC, #JJTLC, #JJAY)
4. Be sure to tag the Teaching and Learning Center. See below for our social media
Facebook: John Jay College Teaching and Learning Center
Winner categories and prizes:
All winners of the below listed categories will receive gift
cards from the Teaching and Learning Center (amounts to be determined):
1. Best “screen share” shot
2. Best “lunch break” shot
3. Best “college wide discussion” shot
4. Best “all participants on screen” shot
5. Best “FDD selfie” shot
How are winners selected?
After we receive the shots taken according to the rules and regulations from the contestants, the
TLC team will announce the winners within 3 revision days. All shots received by contestants
during FDD 2020 will be posted on the TLC social media accounts after Faculty Development
Day. The John Jay community (students, faculty, staff) will be invited to “vote” for their favorite
photos through the “like” feature, so remember to follow us. The most popular, “liked” shot
scored in each category will be the winners of FDD 2020 Zoomshot Contest.
Best of luck to everyone!