Fall 2019 FACULTY DEVELOPMENT DAY!
Faculty Development Day is a marvelous time to reconnect with each other and to explore ideas and practices for developing our professional lives and better supporting our students.
This fall, Faculty Development Day will take place on Monday, August 26, 2019. The overall theme for our day is “Building a Student-Centered College,” with the anticipated session tracks listed below.
• Increasing Our Student-Centered Awareness
• Improving Student-Centered Digital Skills
• Investing in Student-Centered STEM
• Involving Faculty in Student-Centered Mentoring [oriented towards ongoing process]
• Inspiring Student-Centered Scholarship and Creativity [oriented towards final, presentable products]
The deadline for proposals has closed.
Check back soon for the Fall 2019 agenda and registration information.