John Jay Faculty Development Days are twice-yearly opportunities to come together as a faculty community, discuss those things that affect our work lives, and share effective practices in teaching and scholarship. We invite faculty to share their pedagogical innovations with others.
Our Spring 2021 Faculty Development day will be on January 28, 2021.
The overall theme for our day is “Facing the Pandemic: Sharing Creative and Practical Choices,” with the anticipated session tracks listed below.
Breakout Session Tracks:
1. Teaching in Real Time: Managing Synchronous Sessions
2. Separate and On Task: Guiding Asynchronous Learning
3. From Awareness to Engagement: Curricular and Pedagogical Revisions
4. Remote Flexibility: Mentoring, Internships, Studios, and Labs
5. Ensuring Equity: Learning Accessibility and Compliance
Please submit your proposal here, by Friday, December 11, 11:59 pm. Applicants will be notified by Tuesday, December 15.
Program Questions? Email Gina Foster firstname.lastname@example.org